Truck Driver Job in Saratoga Springs, New York : NY 12866
Looking for Truck Driver Jobs? See currently available Truck Driver job openings on truck-driver.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
truck-driver.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any truck driver job . We provide job resources for Truck Driver positions throughout the industry. truck-driver.jobs.net also provides Truck Driver jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Truck Driver by either city or state.
truck-driver.jobs.net is a truck driver job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Truck Driver jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your truck driver job search on truck-driver.jobs.net today.
Cdla Dedicated Regional Truck Driver
Cdla Dedicated Regional Truck Driver Job DescriptionCDLA Dedicated Regional Truck Driver
Our Baldwinsville NY dedicated fleet runs full truckloads to delivery points throughout the Northeast, returning back to the Syracuse area with a backhaul. This is a multi-year dedicated contract with one of NFI’s long-term established customers.
- Avg Annual $63k / $1200-1250 per week
- $5000 Sign-on Bonus
- Quarterly/Annual Safety Bonus, $2k Referral Bonus, $50 Clean Inspection Bonus
- Trainers/Finishers earn an additional $250 per week / $10k per year!
- Full Truckload Deliveries throughout the Northeast; All routes start/end in Baldwinsville NY; Most deliveries are Drop & Hook – 100% No Touch Freight
- Multiple Schedules Available – Sun to Thurs, Mon to Fri, Tues to Sat
- Home throughout the week
- On-Site Planning, Dispatch, and Payroll Staff in Baldwinsville NY
- 2014-2017 Freightliner Cascadia Sleepers
- 53 foot dry vans
- Company Trucks Set @ 65 mph
- Immediate Benefits Available
- Multiple Plans to Choose From – Pick the plan that fits you and your family
Please contact Marjorie Bowley @ 518-406-7237 for further details & immediate consideration
- FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED since 1932. We don’t answer to Wall St or Investors.
- 100% DEDICATED – Its all we do. Every NFI driver is assigned to a specific dedicated fleet.
- Our PEOPLE – The relationships we have with our drivers result in one of the lowest driver turnover rates in trucking
Saratoga Springs Truck Driver Job
Cdla Dedicated Regional Truck Driver Job RequirementsAs a CDL Driver for NFI, you must be a dependable and safety-minded professional, with a commitment to providing our customers the best possible service.
NFI basic driver qualifications include:
Minimum 23 years of age
Class A CDL from your state of residence
Safe driving record
1 year verifiable Tractor Trailer experience to start immediately with NFI
- Less than one year experience? No Problem! Ask about our Paid Transition/Training Program.
- Six to twelve months exp - 4 weeks paid training
- Less than 6 months exp and/or recent driving school graduates - 8 weeks paid training.
- Recent driving school graduates must have attended an NFI affiliated driving school & be at least 21 years of age.