Truck Driver Job in Zephyrhills, Florida : FL 33539
Looking for Truck Driver Jobs? See currently available Truck Driver job openings on truck-driver.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
truck-driver.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any truck driver job . We provide job resources for Truck Driver positions throughout the industry. truck-driver.jobs.net also provides Truck Driver jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Truck Driver by either city or state.
truck-driver.jobs.net is a truck driver job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Truck Driver jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your truck driver job search on truck-driver.jobs.net today.
Cdla Local Truck Driver - Cc752
Cdla Local Truck Driver - Cc752 Job DescriptionCDLA Dedicated Local Truck Driver
All loads are round trip - start & end in Zephyrhills. All pre-loaded trailers, no waiting.
- Drivers earn up to $50,000+
- $3000 Sign on Bonus
- Quarterly / Annual Safety Bonus, $2K Referral Bonus, $50 Clean Roadside Inspection Bonus
- Trainer/Finishers earn an additional $250 per week / $10K per year!!
- Home Daily
- Schedule: Monday-Friday or Sunday-Thursday
- Second Shift Position - 21:00 Start
- 2014-2018 Volvos, Freightliners, Internationals
- 53' Dry Van Work
- Company Trucks Set @ 65 mph
- Immediate Benefits Available
- Multiple Plans to Choose From – Pick the plan that fits you and your family - Medical, Prescriptions, Wellness Incentives, HSA, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) with Match!
- FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED since 1932. We don’t answer to Wall St or Investors.
- 100% DEDICATED – Its all we do. Every NFI driver is assigned to a specific dedicated account.
- Our PEOPLE – The relationships we have with our drivers result in one of the lowest driver turnover rates in trucking
Zephyrhills Truck Driver Job
Cdla Local Truck Driver - Cc752 Job RequirementsJob Requirements
As a CDL Driver for NFI, you must be a dependable and safety-minded professional, with a commitment to providing our customers the best possible service.
NFI basic driver qualifications include:
Minimum 23 years of age
Class A CDL from your state of residence
Safe driving record
1 year verifiable Tractor Trailer experience to start immediately with NFI
You'll be on the road to a great career with NFI Industries!
Apply now!Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled