Truck Driver Job in Bridgewater, Massachusetts : MA
Looking for Truck Driver Jobs? See currently available Truck Driver job openings on truck-driver.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
truck-driver.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any truck driver job . We provide job resources for Truck Driver positions throughout the industry. truck-driver.jobs.net also provides Truck Driver jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Truck Driver by either city or state.
truck-driver.jobs.net is a truck driver job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Truck Driver jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your truck driver job search on truck-driver.jobs.net today.
Route Sales Representative Trainee
Route Sales Representative Trainee Job Description
If you want career stability, great benefits and recognition for a job well-done; join the leader in home and office beverage delivery services! Belmont Springs is seeking Route Sales Representative Trainees to join our team! You won’t find another opportunity like this one! As a member of our team you will enjoy a high - energy environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. Plus, we offer a 2 - 4 week training program to ensure your success. Don’t miss out, apply today!
Why are Belmont Springs employees so satisfied? It must be in the water!
At Belmont Springs, we are proud to offer competitive compensation as well as the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation package with growth based on performance
- Full benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance)
- 401(k) with company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Discounts on all our refreshing products
Route Sales Representative / Driver
As a Route Sales Representative Trainee you will achieve monthly sales goals by up-selling to existing customers and acquiring and selling to new customers. You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to each customer and ensuring that both revenue and customers increase.
- Communicating with customers regarding current product information; introducing and selling new products
- Safely operating company vehicle, selling and delivering package water cases and on average, 150+ 3 or 5-gallon containers of water per day
- Developing a relationship with and providing service and products to existing customers to ensure customer retention and customer loyalty
- Completing service calls, resolving customer problems or complaints
- Managing and organizing a route of several hundred customers
- Using PC process/system to manage customers in keying transactions, balance all route activates, follow daily and am/pm procedures and maintain customer data
- Protecting company assets, including collection of equipment and payments
Bridgewater Truck Driver Job
- Do you need more training in
- customer service
- to qualify for this job?
Route Sales Representative Trainee Job Requirements
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills and a proven ability to influence people. A strong customer focus and exceptional customer service skills will be essential for success in this role. Take a look at the additional requirements below to ensure that this position will be a good fit. If it is, we’ve got a sales route with your name on it!
Route Sales Representative / Driver
- Ability to work 10-12 hour shifts Monday through Friday
- Ability to continuously lift and carry 5 gallon bottles weighing 43 pounds
- Valid Driver’s License and clean MVR (no more than 1 preventable accident in the past 3 years)
- No DUI/DWI convictions serious or moving violations in the last 36 months
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Pass pre-employment drug testing, background check, DOT / Physical Ability Testing
- Basic computer and data entry skills and math abilities.
- Ability to learn to communicate with and influence people in order to sell products and services to existing customers