Truck Driver Job in Southaven, Mississippi : MS
Looking for Truck Driver Jobs? See currently available Truck Driver job openings on truck-driver.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
truck-driver.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any truck driver job . We provide job resources for Truck Driver positions throughout the industry. truck-driver.jobs.net also provides Truck Driver jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Truck Driver by either city or state.
truck-driver.jobs.net is a truck driver job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Truck Driver jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your truck driver job search on truck-driver.jobs.net today.
Otr Truck Driver - Sign On Bonus!
Otr Truck Driver - Sign On Bonus! Job Description
Titan Transfer, a Tennessee based truckload carrier, is seeking loyal and
customer-oriented Class A CDL Truck Drivers to join our team! This role is as
an over-the-road driver hauling van general commodities.
Driver Benefits include:
- Industry-competitive salary to include stop-off, layover, detention, and unload pay
- WEEKLY BONUS OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
- Potential to earn <#JOB_DESCRIPTION_BOLD#>.04 cents more per mile
- Excellent Freightliner equipment
- Medical and prescription insurance; dental and vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance and ADAD insurance
- Vacation pay & 7 paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement planning
- Weekly pay & weekly home time!
- Authorized Rider Program
- Pet Friendly
- Satellite TV in our trucks!
For more information, call: 1-866-329-4521
Southaven Truck Driver Job
Otr Truck Driver - Sign On Bonus! Job Requirements
As a CDL A Truck Driver for Titan Transfer, you must be a
strong verbal communicator as you will be in contact with internal dispatch
personnel as well as customer representatives. You must also be able to pass a
drug test, DOT physical and background evaluation.
Additional requirements of a Commercial Truck Driver include:
- Possess a CDL in your state or residence
- Paid training available for recent grads!
- Meet minimum eligibility requirements
- Ability to lift 80 pounds
- Hazmat, a plus but not necessary
- TWIC card, a plus but not necessary
Join Our Team Today!
Call us: 1-866-329-4521