Truck Driver Job in Lebanon, New Hampshire : NH 03766
Looking for Truck Driver Jobs? See currently available Truck Driver job openings on truck-driver.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
truck-driver.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any truck driver job . We provide job resources for Truck Driver positions throughout the industry. truck-driver.jobs.net also provides Truck Driver jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Truck Driver by either city or state.
truck-driver.jobs.net is a truck driver job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Truck Driver jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your truck driver job search on truck-driver.jobs.net today.
Truck Driver Job DescriptionDelivers material to customers utilizing company-owned or leased trucks. Also responsible for preventive maintenance.
• Drives vehicles with capacities under three tons to transport materials to and from specified destinations.
• Inspects and maintains vehicle supplies and equipment, including gas, oil, water, tires, lights, and brakes to ensure vehicles are in proper working condition.
• Loads and unloads trucks, vans, or automobiles.
• Obeys traffic laws, and follows established traffic and transportation procedures.
• Reads maps, and follows written and verbal geographic directions.
• Verifies contents of inventory loads against shipping papers.
• Maintains records, including vehicle logs, cargo records, billing statements in accordance with regulations.
• Performs emergency repairs, including changing tires or installing light bulbs, fuses, tire chains, and spark plugs.
• Presents bills and receipts, and collect payments for goods delivered or loaded.Reports any mechanical problems encountered with vehicles.
• Reports delays, accidents, or other traffic and transportation situations to base or other vehicles.
• Turns in receipts and money received from deliveries.
• Drives trucks equipped with public address systems through city streets to broadcast announcements for advertising or publicity purposes.
• Uses and maintains tools and equipment found on commercial vehicles, including weighing and measuring devices.
Lebanon Truck Driver Job
Truck Driver Job RequirementsEXPERIENCE:2 years Truck driving. EDUCATION:High School Degree or Equivalent requiredTruck Driver License required SKILLS/REQUIREMENTS:Vision - near, far, night.Hearing Sensitivity - able to detect or tell differences between sounds varying in pitch and loudness.Reaction Time - able to quickly respond (with hand, finger, foot) to signals (sound, light, picture) when it appears.Spatial Orientation - able to know location in relation to environment or know where other objects are in relation to you.Static Strength - able to exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull, or carry objects.Response Orientation - able to quickly choose between two or more movements in response to two or more different signals (lights, sounds, pictures), including speed with which correct response is started with hand, foot, or other body part.Depth Perception - able to judge which of several objects is closer or farther away, or to judge distance between you and an object.Extent Flexibility - able to bend, stretch, twist, or reach with body, arms, and/or legs. Working Environment:
• Driver – Work is generally performed in moving vehicle. Driving required for an extended period of time with frequent stops and starts. Can be exposed to outdoor weather conditions. physical requirements:
• Work is physically strenuous and workers are required to lift heavy packages up to 50 pounds.
• Work may require excessive bending or stooping.
• Employee required to sit and drive a vehicle to perform their job.
• Employee required to climb ladders.
• Employee uses heavy machinery (e.g., forklift, etc.). mental requirements:
• Employee required to problem-solve.
• Employee required to communicate with the public.