Truck Driver Job in Baltimore, Maryland : MD
Looking for Truck Driver Jobs? See currently available Truck Driver job openings on truck-driver.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
truck-driver.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any truck driver job . We provide job resources for Truck Driver positions throughout the industry. truck-driver.jobs.net also provides Truck Driver jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Truck Driver by either city or state.
truck-driver.jobs.net is a truck driver job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Truck Driver jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your truck driver job search on truck-driver.jobs.net today.
Truck Driver Job Description
Parksite is looking or a CDL Class A Truck Driver to join our team!
The driver will haul building materials in our 48' flatbed truck. Routes downloaded daily with turn by turn directions by PeopleNet, no need to do any route planning! Electronic logging and DVIR completed by PeopleNet. This driver is expected to work as a valued member of the delivery team. The job primarily consists of local vehicle operations involving positioning and moving trucks and trailers at Parksite and customer locations to effect loading and unloading.
Baltimore Truck Driver Job
Apply to this Baltimore Truck Driver Job
Truck Driver Job Requirements
******** Job Benefits **********
- Starting Pay: $21/hr (Based On Experience)
- Morning Shift
- Home Most Nights, Local Routes
- Weekends off
- 95% No Touch Freight
- 10+ Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Daily dress code of "business casual"
- Health, Dental and Flexible Spending Insurance Plans
- A positive work environment with all team players
- A stake in your company with our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Operate company owned and leased trucks over 4 tons to facilitate shipping and receiving operations.
- Operate trucks for the delivery, pickup and relocation of building products and materials.
- Perform required before, during and after operation user maintenance and provide required reports.
- Provide outstanding customer service during delivery and pickup operations.
- Operate all Material Handling Equipment.
- Maintain all required certifications required by DOT and OSHA and company safety programs.
- Maintain and protect all property entrusted to you in excellent condition.
- Perform any other tasks assigned to support and improve the overall team operations.
- CDL Class A license.
- Experience operating Material Handling Equipment.
- Ability to operate and maintain equipment in a safe manner at all times.
- Ability to make overnight runs as required by shipping needs.
- One or more years experience as truck driver.
- Must be able to learn to operate all Material Handling Equipment used by the company.
- Requires prolonged sitting, driving and Material Handling Equipment operations.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs repeatedly.
- Must be able to work in severe weather conditions; both heat and cold.